The Trevi Pool
- Resin or steel safety top seat
- Resin or steel uprights. For oval pool, steel upright always in the straight section
- Corrugated steel wall for greater sturdiness
- Polymer wall coating to protect against corrosion and oxidation.
- Galvanized bottom track and top plate.
- The superior quality top seat, made of synthetic resin, features uniform calibration, UV treatment against discoloration and a molecular memory to prevent warping. In addition, the top seat is totally resistant to corrosion and scratches. (206 only)
- Unique to Trevi, the double pool support post ad stay assemblies are designed for superior strength as well as aesthetics (on the straight side of a oval pool only).
- The bottom safety track, made of galvanized steel, guarantees the stability of your pool.
- Resin joiner plate. Safe, easy to install and corrosion proof.
Ten Steel Wall components
- Plasticized SP coating
- Molten zinc coat
- Primer coat
- Application of an alkaline solution to cleanse the oxides.
- Ultra-resistant polymer
- Heat-hardened inlay
- Primer coat
- Chromate anti-rust coat
- Steel wall core
- Application of an alkaline solution to cleanse the oxides
- 7” resin top seat (steel on model 106 only)
- Resin seat cap
- Polymer and steel coping
- Resin joint plate
- 52” steel wall
- Resin upright (steel on 106 only)
- Exclusive liner locking system
- Preventing liner setback in case of movements caused by freezing or thaw, and increases overall pool stability.
- (Available only with “U-bead” liner.)
- Plastic coupler to be used only for overlap